1. The boys started public school. They are totally awesome there. Did anyone have any doubt? Besides me, that is?
2. I took a 3 credit class over January. Loved it.
3. I turned another year older. Ok with it.
4. Celebrated 13 years of marriage to one hunk. Loved it.
5. Little E keeps having allergic rx's to something. Not a fan.
6. Gpa went to visit my Mom, wound up in the hospital for a week. Also not a fan

Today starts 2nd semester for me. I have to admit, I'm really enjoying having the lightened load of NOT home schooling my boys. They are doing really well at school and that makes it so much easier on me. I love having the evenings to play and not just cram for the next day.
So, my giant leap of faith has landed quite well. Nothing broken.
Except...they really hate riding the bus.
No comments:
Post a Comment