Tuesday, September 15, 2009

DId I say that?

Just a few things this mom of 4 boys got to utter in the last 48 hours.

"Lil' E, please take the drill OUT of the kitten's ear."

"Mom, do cats like water?" "no" "So can I give the cat a bath?" "no" "How 'bout dogs? Do dogs like water?" "no" "So no bath?" (did I mention the large spray bottle, puddle of water and soggy animal?)

"Please don't play with your man parts while being goalie. The entire crowd is watching."

"How did you get a black eye?"

"Who left their underwear in the kitchen?"

"I'm sorry, I'm just PRE-med. You should probably trust what your doctor told you."

"Um, guys, the cat can't get into the litter box if the opening is facing the wall."

"Well, I guess we should freeze it off one more time...." (concerning a wart, people.)

No comments: