Here's the latest:
1. We have to go get Grandpa re-fingerprinted because, apparently, when you are old, your fingerprints aren't quite so prominent.
2. Our profile is being looked at right now by a young lady up in Chi-town. She is open to a different race AND wants a family with kids. The kicker is she doesn't know what she is having so....we wait. Again. Sometimes I get nervous posting when people are looking at our profile, but since I know all you peeps, I trust that you will pray for this young lady, whoever she is, and for her baby. They are both children of God who are in a "tight spot" to quote from a favorite movie. She is due in December, maybe?
3. LCFS makes us jump through a lot of hoops, but I'm ok with that because I feel like I'm DOING something.
4. I'm putting together yet another yard sale for this weekend. Gotta pay for those home studies somehow.
5. Lastly, will you please pray that America World will lighten up and transfer the money that is in our forever family account there to LCFS? Their issue is that the people who donated money already got a tax deduction. My question is, what does it matter what non-profit it goes to, then? I don't get it...but I know a lot of money is tied up there and it would be nice to have it for our baby girl. I also know that this is MY Father's world, so I will not be in need. He will provide.
1 comment:
I don't comment enough, but I love your updates!!! I pray for your family and Miley all the time. I cna't wait to see pictures of your little men and your baby girl. :)
Post a Comment