Yes, J-man. I know it is NOT t-ball. It's soft toss. But that just doesn't have the same ring to it.
I am a fan of any sport my child plays. I say that and I try to mean that. I really, really do. Soft toss is tough, though. 5:00 games. 100 degree heat. Long, looooong innings.
I am a fan of any sport my child plays. I say that and I try to mean that. I really, really do. Soft toss is tough, though. 5:00 games. 100 degree heat. Long, looooong innings.
Let's just say it is a good thing that I am a fan of my son.


Can you see where the ball actually is in relation to where J-man's glove is? Just sayin'.....

The good news is: short season. 1 game a week. And so far 3 out of 4 games have been rained out. :) Sorry J-man. I really am.
Can't wait til soccer!
Can't wait til soccer!
No comments:
Post a Comment