
Yes, yes, yes, I realize that today is May 19th and my last post was 13 days ago. Sorry! I'm living up to my PT nickname apparently. So here is the scoop on the Matthews-es of late:
1. 4 days left of school, unless you count our D.C. trip, then it is 9. Woohoo!
2. I, however, just enrolled in college. Yup, I am a glutton for punishment. Currently taking "Medical Terminology" (which is a joke, really, but interesting nonetheless). I meet with my adviser today to figure out what to take next. I'm waffling between pre-med and pre-nursing. Nursing looks harder. :)
3. The boys are signed up for a plethora of activities this summer. Baseball, church camp, gymnastics, tennis, swim lessons & on & on.
4. I have 2 1/2 weeks until MAD camp. So not even close to being ready.
5. Grandpa is heading to my Mom's for a week or two. Ahhhh....a break!
6. I have a mouse on the loose in my house (which means there are probably 1 gagillion more somewhere in here) and it is FREAKING me out!
7. Lutheran Child and Family Services has all our paperwork. Now we just sign up for our training and wait! (I'm getting good at the waiting part, might I add, although all the cute little dresses and swimsuits almost killed me shopping last night.)
8. Our remodeling is almost done on the inside of the house. Now for the outside walls.
9. I hate mice.
10. I have been heading out to the annex 5 days a week for almost 4 months now. 5:15 is actually an okay time to wake up in the morning!
So, that is my really boring update. Oh! The picture was just too much to resist. Had to post it.
No comments:
Post a Comment