
It took place on a bus, which my friend Noel lovingly painted.
Noah played Officer Barney, who pulled the bus driver over for speeding. And as such, has been obsessed with how fast I am driving. He needs to quit it.
The KG-2nd grade choir sang 5 worship songs. Ethan sang "My Savior Loves." It was beautiful.


I have no idea where the pictures of Elijah are. He was so cute! He kept talking to the adorable little girl next to him the entire time. She would keep on doing the motions and singing rather forcibly, as if to say, "Leave me alone! I have WORK to do here!" It was a riot. I need to add some video footage.
So, this musical is my excuse for not blogging for a week+. After months of hospitals and many other responsibilities, I just crashed last week.

No comments:
Post a Comment