In the last 35 days I have:
1. Been to the ER 4 times.
2. Been to 15 doctor appointments.
3. Met more "ologists" than I care to admit.
4. Been a visitor/advocate to/for my inpatient Grandpa at 2 different hospitals for a total of 6 days.
5. Been mocked by the x-ray department at least 10 times. (I deserved it!)
6. Heard "they're going to put a camera where?" more times than I can count.
7. Single-handedly kept CVS in business.
So, if you see drool coming out of the side of my mouth or you find me in the corner rocking back and forth or just wandering aimlessly through your neighborhood....well....just know that I've officially gone insane.
Gratefully, only a few of those appointments were for my boys. Elijah ended up with the flu last week...and I ended up with a lecture on the merits of the flu shot, thank you very much.
So, there you have it. My little whine fest for the day. Just thought I should keep it real.
This is the promise I am clinging to: "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." Matthew 11: 28 & 29
No comments:
Post a Comment