Friday, January 23, 2009

Spring in January

After spending the morning with a babysitter while I was taking Grandpa to the doctor and the spending 2 hours in the waiting room while we took J-man to the doctor, I decided the boys deserved a break today.

It was a perfect day to visit the zoo!

The best part of our trip was the keeper chat at the penguin exhibit. We learned a lot, therefore I counted it as a school day. (It was anyway, we did school work in the car, at the hospital,etc.)

The boys' favorite part, however, was the "sneak attack" by Rosie the penguin.

This bad boy was at the top of the tree which was at least 2 stories high. Ethan yelled "DON'T JUMP!"

Creepy looking sun bear.
I couldn't help but compare the pictures from about 3 months ago, this fall I think? I can not get over how much Noah has grown in the last few months! No wonder his legs hurt all the time and he has grown 3 pant sizes and can just about wear my shoes....I guess that is what happens when you are almost 10.

No comments: