Hoop #1: Fingerprinting for USCIS (#2)
Hoop #2: Missing form to complete home study approval by USCIS
Hoop #3: New letter from doctor explaining any surgeries (this a new thing they need...)
Hoop #4: Complete 8 hours of Hague training for a mere $200 before we can send in our dossier.
Plus, our international fee was raised to an additional $5k, I believe.
I have grown completely weary of this process. Not giving up! Just tired. So I sought some scripture for encouragement:
Isaiah 28 Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom
Hebrews 3 Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
Revelations 2: 2I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate wicked men, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false. 3You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary.
Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom
Hebrews 3 Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
Revelations 2: 2I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate wicked men, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false. 3You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary.
Of course the verse in Revelations goes on to say something to the extent of "but I hold this against you, you have forsaken your first love." Not that I think this is the reason we don't have our Miley home yet (I know God has reasons).
Just keep praying for us, please. Pray that the hoops become less and the money becomes more available. These are trying times for many. I just keep thinking about what Jesus said, "whatever you do for the least of these."
Pray that my little girl is safe, where ever she is.
Just keep praying for us, please. Pray that the hoops become less and the money becomes more available. These are trying times for many. I just keep thinking about what Jesus said, "whatever you do for the least of these."
Pray that my little girl is safe, where ever she is.
No comments:
Post a Comment