Saturday, January 10, 2009

I feel pretty.....


I'm not sure what to say about this, really. It started off as just an innocent amount of lip gloss applied by a Mom who just wanted to put her make up on by her lonesome.

It turned into this.

I was checking facebook (I wish I could say I was doing something productive, like, I don't know, mopping?) when this little face popped up next to me, asking if he "looked pretty"? Luckily my camera was right there. I snapped a picture, told him he looked fantastic and asked him where the rest of my make-up was!

He led me to his room, without saying a word...just little squeaks and grunts....crawled under his bed and proceeded to pull out ALL my make-up. Mostly ruined.

It took much scrubbing, 2 baths, and some eye make-up remover to get this adorable face back to normal.

Just an FYI...
Don't put your make-up on while lying UNDER your bed. Bad things will happen.

2 comments:

TomandBecky said...

Nice title! Quick thinking, Chrissy, to capture the memory forever with your camera. I have to repeat to myself often 'we'll all laugh about this later' when I am greeted with a similar incident. Hopefully having your makeup ruined wasn't as painful as it sounds--ouch!

Katie said...

oh my!!! Love it. Time for a daughter, huh?