Ethan: Mom, when I get married, I'm going to buy my wife diamonds.
Mom: Good boy, Ethan! I wish I could marry you! But I'm already taken....
Justin: Oh yeah? Well when I get a wife, I'm going to buy her JEWELRY!
Mom: Good, Justin! I'm glad I'm training you boys so well!
Noah: I'm just sitting here thinking you guys are nuts.
Ethan: Noah, you have to buy a girl presents to keep her happy (uh oh...am I teaching them this?)
Justin: E! E! Are you still going to marry Jackie?
Ethan: Ohhhh yeeeeaaaaah.
Mom: You know, Noah, you could be a husband in, like, 11 years.
Noah: WHAT?
Mom: Yup, your daddy got married when he was 20.
Noah: To you?
Mom: Uhhhh, I hope so! But I was only 19, I turned 20 right after while we were in Disney world.
Ethan: You went to DISNEY for your HONEYmoon? I'm taking my wife to Hawaii, it's more romaaantic.
Mom: Oh boy.
Can you guess which Casanova we have to look out for?
1 comment:
So, you let Ethan watch your chick flicks with you? ;-) Sounds like he's got it all worked out...
Post a Comment