Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Mother Land

No trip to the Chicago land is complete (for me) without a stop at Ikea. My boys all collectively yell "NOOOOOO!!!" whenever the name is even mentioned. Too bad. This trip was a little rough, since I had all 4 boys and just me ( no Johnny) but I survived. I was secretly hoping that my Dad would volunteer to stay home with them all but....not so much. So, the tribe of 12 headed to the Mother Land. And it was good.

That is my Dad holding 3 boy's hands. Such talent.

Justin and Levi....best buds


Noah telling his Dad how LITTLE his mother purchased at Ikea. Good boy.
I don't know what it is but there is SOMETHING about Ikea that just entices me to spend. Did I really need that cd holder? Nope, but it was cheap so I bought it.

No comments: