Friday, October 31, 2008

Dave Ramsey Police



Just wanted to thank my friend Stephanie for the rather OBVIOUS accountability. I am not ashamed. And I will not shred my ON card. Never. Not even if THE MAN himself shows up at my door. My children needed clothing. And I need to look cute. And those sweaters for Christmas sweaters just sort of jumped into the cart. No clue how they ended up there. And my sisters' kids needed clothing....

Ok, ok....I know I need to get rid of the card. But it needs me! And I need it. We are just too close to be separated.

I think I need some chocolate. I'm all stressed out here.

2 comments:

Fat Girl Tri-Ing said...

Please share with the rest of the class that along with a heaping dose of guilt, I ALSO dropped off some brownies! I am not totally cruel!!

Chrissy said...

This is true: "Class, Stephanie did bring me some of the best brownies I have ever had, which apparently was the entire point of the trip to my house, and I like her."