Sunday, September 7, 2008

A great time was had by all at Governor Bond.

This was our first trip out on GB Lake. We went with some friends of ours yesterday and wow, did we have a blast. I'm sitting here typing, though, and I still feel like I'm rocking and rolling with the waves. Weird. What fun!!! We were out for over 6 hours and it went by so fast! Elijah pretty much at cookies the whole time. Here are Ethan & Johnny riding Big Mable.
Ready for take off! The boys were a little nervous at first, but that lasted, oh, 2 seconds!

Elijah, cheering on his big brothers.
"This is nothing!"
Even I got in on the fun.
All in all, I think this day was a top 3 for the summer...even if it is September...we had a blast. Thanks Jim and Angie for taking us out!
And see, Jim, I told you I wouldn't blow out my $30k knee.

No comments: