
This is a test. This is only a test. See if this image enlarges when you click on it.
I love Google calendar. My OCD personality thrives on lists and schedules and here you have it. I have 12 different colors that represent 12 different things from snacks to guitar lessons to Grandpa stuff. I print out the boy's individual schedules for them and I have a master that I keep on my desk. We check off the subjects as we accomplish them. If an event doesn't get put on the calendar, it generally gets forgotten, which is sad, I know but a girl can only do so much.
This is our typical Monday schedule. The Green is Justin's schedule, Red Noah, Turquoise Ethan, Purple is all boys. What you don't see is the earlier stuff, you know, Mom wakes up at crack of dawn & Dad cooks breakfast (thank you!) and boys do chores.
This looks all high & lofty but it is a rare day that we actually accomplish this entire schedule. Except for snack and lunch. The boys are really good about making sure we have that on time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment