Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of school

We started our school year off rather slow today. We basically reviewed some math from last year, did a little language arts and art, but mostly I focused on Justin. This is Justin's first year of school! He is a big kindergartner. Crazy.

Justin read his very first story today, all by himself. This is a huge accomplishment. Go Justin!

I took Noah and Ethan's picture by this door on their first days of school, as well. It felt really weird not to have all the big events like they have at public school. Part of me felt like I was cheating Justin of all the fun. I hope he doesn't need counseling some day because I didn't send him on the yellow bus to kindergarten. :(

Anyway, I am really looking forward to this school year! I am so much more organized and ready than last year. So, without further ado, here we go!

No comments: