Thursday, August 21, 2008

Be Afraid

I just got our soccer schedules for the fall...along with tumbling/trampoline/gymnastics....I am very afraid. Here is what our weekly schedule will look like until November:

Monday-Justin game, Johnny gives guitar lessons
Tuesday-Noah game, Ethan trampoline
Wednesday-Justin game, Youth group @ church, Financial Peace seminar and Praise Band
Thursday-Noah game, Ethan tumbling
Friday-nothing? Could it be?
Saturday- Ethan gymnastics (all morning over in Mascoutah, somebody slap me.)
Sunday- Church & then Kid's choir in the P.M.

Add in piano lessons (TBA), home school x 3,
and Elijah's preschool 2 mornings a week and I say we are jam packed. I am so glad that Ethan decided soccer was a no-go this year.

Thank goodness I don't have to start school tomorrow like the public school.

Grandpa update: Grandpa's heart cath went very well. Textbook for an 84 year old. However, they did find substantial blockage and Dr. Trask says that G-pa's lungs are about as bad as he has ever heard (for anybody!). I take him to see a pulmonologist at GRH on Thursday. Then, if that doc gives the OK, Grandpa will have a stint put in the first week in September.

No comments: