Hi.
I'm sorry to make you all go through the invite process to read my blog. I felt very pretentious assuming you would want to read about us. However, you guys are the whole reason I write. I figure that maybe the crazy life that the Matthews' lead could be an encouragement to you. Or at least you'll get a good laugh.
Someone decided to be a creep and write some pretty mean things on my blog. I left one up on my most recent adoption post. I guess it just freaked me out that anybody could read about my boys and Miley. And while I welcome YOUR posts, opinions, comments, criticisms or encouragement (feel free to tell me to stop whining at any point) to hear it from a stranger was just a bit harsh and, quite frankly, not something I want to hear right now. Call it cowardice or what have you. That's just where I am right now.
I'm going to go write about something "funner" now.
No comments:
Post a Comment