Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The ABC's of Me.

I found this over at this blog
and thought it looked like fun. Feel free to copy and paste and share your ABC's with me!

Accent: Not really

Breakfast: whatever is around, usually cereal but I love it when Johnny makes biscuits & gravy.

Chores I don’t like: Um,all of them? Probably cleaning the bathrooms...I do live with a bunch of males whose aim is, shall I say, lacking?

Dog or Cat: After this week? I'd rather not have any, but we have a dog. Want her?

Essential Electronics: computer & camera.

Favorite Cologne: I don't know that I have a favorite. How boring of me.

Gold or Silver: Silver

Handbag I wear most often: The $2 one from wal-mart?

Insomnia: Um, hello! 4 boys???? I sleep great at night when they let me.

Job title: Mama

Kids: Many

Living arrangements: 3 bedroom, 2 bath that holds 6 people, a dog & a hamster.

Most admirable trait: loyalty? honesty? brilliance? humility? Really, just pick one. HA!

Naughtiest childhood behavior: I was sassy. Incredibly sassy. Not much has changed. I also ran away from home once.

Overnight hospital stays: I stayed overnight with all four of my boys births, then twice with Noah for RSV and 2 more times for my own surgeries. I also stayed all night with both Grandmas.

Having fun yet?

Phobias: Heights, snakes, death or any combination of the 3.

Quote: Confucius say "man who stand on toilet, high on pot."

Reason to smile: Knowing that God loves me, hearing my kids singing in the van, hearing my hubby say "I Love You", the promise of meeting Michael W. Smith in heaven someday....

Siblings: 1 brother & 1 sister

Time I wake up: Depends on the day. If I'm motivated to walk then 7ish. If not, whenever the children start getting loud.

Unusual talent or skill: I am not skilled in an unusual manner or at least not in any manner that I want to share with the internet world! (Keep it clean, peeps.)

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Brussels sprouts.

Worst habit: nose picking. Just kidding! Let's see...overspending? Losing my temper?

X-Rays: Are you kidding? Want to see them? I've had about 30 x-rays in the last year.

Yummy stuff: chocolate chip cookies and Mario's pizza. Not combined.

Zoo animal I like most: Elephants

No comments: