Saturday, June 28, 2008

Yes, I'm a little crazy.

Yes, I let Ethan make his own birthday cake yesterday. I'm crazy and perhaps a bit lazy (okay, really nothing could be further from the truth...the lazy part that is). For those of you who have been patiently waiting to see the results...here it is. Looks good if you ask me! Tasted pretty good, too. There is a method to my madness, really. Man, I wish I had put on some make up this morning...or at least showered. However, I totally forgot that I was supposed to meet a friend at the park at 9:00, until she called at 8:52. My bad. This is the best picture of the cake though, so I will sacrifice my pride for your viewing enjoyment.
3 of the cutest boys in the world.
I was out of birthday paper. Sue me.

Justin says "Cake...gooood."

I close with the sweetest picture of the day.

No comments: