What a great couple of weeks. No, seriously, I have had a great couple of weeks! First camp, then a trip to Ohio. Can't ask for more than that! Johnny already shared Ethan's results with you. What a great kid. He did so well on trampoline. That was only his 3rd trampoline meet ever, so to come in 6th in the nation? Well, goodness. That's just cool. Then in tumbling...well...that was a little rough. He did one extra trick, which cost him 4 points on his score. Those four points would've put him in 4th or 5th place instead of 14th but STILL, I think he is amazing. Here are some pictures from our trip:




Elijah was such a trooper but, he just couldn't resist Papa's magic touch. For some reason, any child who sits with Papa falls asleep. I'm not kidding. It's been like that since Noah was born.
The last picture is of Ethan trying some famous Cincinnati BBQ ribs. I think he liked them.
We didn't do much on our trip besides attend the meet, eat some great food and play in the frigid hotel pool. I needed that relaxation.
Did I mention it was a great week?
No comments:
Post a Comment