Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Coping Diet

I recently got this email and thought it was rather appropriate! I present to you, the coping diet:

Breakfast
1 grapefruit
1 slice whole wheat toast
1 cup skim milk

Lunch
1 small portion lean, steamed chicken
1 cup spinach
1 cup herbal tea
1 Hershey's kiss

Afternoon Snack
The rest of the Hershey kisses in the bag
1 tub of Hagen-Daaz ice cream with chocolate chips

Dinner

4 glasses of wine (red or white) (I would guzzle Dr. Pepper)
2 loaves garlic bread
1 family size supreme pizza
3 Snickers Bars

Late Night Snack
1 whole Sarah Lee cheesecake (eaten directly from the
freezer)

Remember: Stressed spelled backward is desserts.

Send this to four women And you will lose two pounds.

Send this to all the women you know (or ever knew) and you will
lose 10
pounds.

If you delete this message, you will gain 10 pounds immediately. That
is why I had to pass it on; I didn't want to risk it. :)

No comments: