Johnny and I just sat down for the first time since about noon today. What a wonderful day! Thank you to everyone who came to this fund-raiser tonight. Thank you to the band, to the techies, to the crew who made and served so many desserts, and to everyone who cleaned and just served. You are amazing. Simply and wonderfully amazing. Let me just tell you that as of tonight we are a few bucks shy of making our second payment! That is AMAZING!!!!!!! THANK YOU!
I am not a great public speaker, just not gifted in that manner, so I sure hope I got the point across that we are longing to start an orphan's ministry at our church. Pray with us on that?
And if you are up ridiculously late like I am, then you need to know that tomorrow we are having part 2 of the bake sale and cd sale.
1 comment:
That's amazing! What a blessing to hear that! I"m sorry we couldn't make it, we were out all day until past bed time as it was! Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!
Post a Comment