Friday, September 21, 2007

Shaohannah's Hope

We received a wonderful letter in the mail this week. I don't remember dancing in the driveway too often, ala King David in the street...only not nearly naked...but with pure joy and praise for God! We applied for a grant from Shaohannah's Hope many months ago and just received word that we are receiving a grant from them! This is huge!
My sister, Mel, wrote the following in an email to me;
"Truly, there is no logical reason why anyone from our family should be able to afford adoption, but you have shown me that it's not about money, it's about the plans that God has and that He will provide for those plans. I love it when these things happen!"
Mel, you are so right! And I hope you don't mind I shared this quote with the 2 people who read my blog....
I shouldn't be surprised by God's provision. He's never failed me yet.
I attached the link for you over there. And please continue to pray for us as we continue to wait on the Lord!

1 comment:

Katie said...

That's amazing!!!!!!! I love it! Now go get her!